My favorite thing in growing this business is getting to meet law firm owners, in person. I love it because I get a chance to see (some of) your faces light up when they see the vision of Profit First for Lawyers. I love it because it is sometimes fun to answer the same question, from the same person, in 3, 4 or 5 different ways, and then, suddenly, connect with something good. I love it because it helps me to communicate my message more clearly.
Most of all, I love it because every time I get out and about, I help more lawyers to help more people.
We are coming to town!
When I get a chance to travel, I like to invite a small group of lawyers to come have dinner with me. We will chat about Profit First for Lawyers, and you get to ask any questions you want. I could do this by holding seminars or teaching a CLE, but I think this message is big enough to deserve more quiet contemplation.
Of course, this is also a really expensive way for me to get a chance to speak with you … so I must limit the seats. Dinner is on me. I do want to be sure those who sign up really want to be there, so I am asking you to make a small deposit for dinner. I will refund this to you immediately when you come to dinner (or cancel at least 24 hours in advance … I will keep a wait-list.) If you no-show, I will donate 100% of your deposit to the Legal Services of your local or state bar, or the American Bar Association.
At dinner we will discuss:
- How you can put Profit First to work in your clients’ businesses;
- How this can be a new practice area for you that will
- Bring more revenue to your firm
- Deepen and broaden your client relationships
- Generate more work from your clients. Much more.
- How this will work in your
- It is important to practice what we preach in Profit First
- This will naturally have the same benefits for you, as it does for your clients.
- Why Profit First is Clients First, and why your clients think so too!
- How implementing this new practice area in your business will grow your clients’ businesses, and yours … profitably!
- And lots of time for Q&A.